PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
Managing and controlling all quality assurance, and ISO activities in Factory , Warehouse and Distribution Center in order to meet Food Quality and Food safety requirements including customer requirements.
To implement and maintain all Quality Assurance of FG storage and FG delivery.
To Implement and maintain quality, food safety, environmental and safety management system, certifications (international standard & ISO & customer related), quality support of other departments, quality reporting and controlling.
Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
Problem solve and facilitate root cause to assist the company in coming up with solutions when needed
Monitoring warehouse & distribution center and employee's practice to comply with quality and food safety rule (such as GMP, Good Warehouse Practice), safety rule, safety law and regulation.
To summarize and Interpret quality efficiency of QMS and KPI to report with top management.
To consult and recommendations for quality, food safety, environmental and safety management system with other departments.
To handle and certified ISO9001, GMP, HACCP, HALAL system.
Responsible for Internal audit, Customer Complaint, and Customer audit.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or Master ‘s Degree in Science , Food Science , Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry , Bio-Chemistry , Industrial Science , Agro Industry or related fields
2. At 2 - 7 years up working experience in food industry
3. Can be handle the system of GMP, HACCP, HALAL, ISO 9001, FSSC 22000 is an advantage
4. Good Knowledge of GMP , HACCP , Quality Control , Quality Assurance , ISO, Food Safety
5. Good command of English.
6. Computer Literatures (Microsoft Office , E-mail , Internet)
7. Good Analytical , Problem Solving , Decision making , Strong interpersonal & activity team leader , Good time management , ability to working under pressure and service-minded.