· Provide onsite support to fix the incidents, perform a service request, project assignment
· Manage and control incident/ service request to meet within SLA
· Perform an on call support, on-site & remote desktop/laptop, handheld devices, and peripheral support
· Perform problem solving activity on Windows OS, desktop, printer (label printer, card printer) & in-house software and package software for users
· Prepare new machines for employees or replacement in case of damage.
· Perform software installation e.g. MS office, Acrobat for users
· Solve and configure for telephone system (configure, install program, assign number, change IVR)
· Solve problems related to network problem including AD, File Sharing, Security systems, VPN
· Perform routine physical check for equipment in IT room.
· Responsible for local inventory maintenance, reporting for licensing cost allocation.
· Managing of image life cycle (repair, re-image, configure, update version)
· Perform IMAC services (Install, Move, Add, Change) for PC and peripheral devices
· Support emergency case impact to IT infrastructure such as but not limited to Network Link Down, Power Outage, Application Service Down, Virus Inflection by coordinating with infrastructure, developer team or 3rd party when necessary.
· Comply all IT regulations & policies
· Create and update for proper documentation such as SOP, WI, monthly report, inventory report
· Support other IT tasks as assigned by supervisor/IT manager