• Set standards and monitor the work area and overall environment to ensure that staffs are able to work under the right safety environment. This includes the environment workplace itself, road conditions, and traffic by assessment of risk.
• Set standards and inspect all machines, tools and equipment. To ensure that all staffs are working with the well condition equipment; such as fire protection equipment, safety signs, vehicle conditions, vehicle safety devices and personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Set standards and monitor the contractors in the work area so that they all comply with the company safety procedures. For example; the security guards, suppliers, visitors and etc.
• Must set guidelines to randomly check our drivers on alcohol and drugs. As well as screen if they regularly wear their personal protective equipment (PPE), to ensure that they are ready in terms of physical and equipment at all times.
• To inspire staffs in building good safety behavior and awareness by setting training sessions, giving guidance to follow the regulation, recommend how to work safely, as well as planning and set up other safety activities in many other ways. For example; Take Five, Safety Talk , Safety Meeting, Safety Week , Safety Project etc.
• Take parts in improving and monitoring staffs performance and company activities. Making sure that the company policy complies with the law of occupational health and safety. For example, analyze and intently check hazard dangers, assessment of risk and find solutions in illness, analyze the project, keep statistics, and analyze the information to improve our standards and safety of staffs and company.
• Process document and raise report on safety. For example; process the document of Safety Officer (จปว), meeting reports of Safety Committee (คปอ), reports on unsafe situation and activities, follow up on solutions and preventions. This is in order to submit the document to The Department of Labor Protection and Welfare in a timely manner.
• Responsibility as well as follow up in the quality management policy and security safety occupational health and environment policy along with consistently
• At all times, act in accordance with and to promote the company’s communicated core values as defined through SAFE.