• Under the direction of PS Delivery Software Development Team Lead – Professional Services Software Developer he/she is responsible for providing support of software & services products. He/She will have to focally develop software application for ATM/CDM/PUM and other products of Client by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
This support consists of the following types of activities, among others:
• Programming and implementation of software modifications.
• System troubleshooting
• Definition of systems software requirements (eg. Specification documents)
• Participate as an active member or sub-team leader of project teams.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and products of ATM equipment.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needed; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating software problem ; following the software development lifecycle.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
(STATE THE SIZE OF THE AREA OR RESPONSIBILITY IN ITS FUNCTIONAL, GEOGRAPHICAL OR FINANCIAL TERMS.)
He/ She needs to put effort to support and develop software application towards successful project delivery.
(DESCRIBE THE ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, BE SPECIFIC AND CONCISE.)
• Provides technical troubleshooting and escalation to resolve customer or systems product issues in the post implementation environment.
• Participates as a professional services project team member, sub-team leader and may, on certain projects perform the role of “project-manager”.
• Author system design/modification specifications toward specific customer requirements.
(DESCRIBE THE NON-ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES. BE SPECIFIC AND CONCISE.)
• As required by the changing nature of the professional service business. (i.e. new skills, new products, new services). Significant travel to customer site 50 – 80%
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
(STATE THE TYPE AND AMOUNT OF EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES SUGGESTED TO FULLY PERFORM THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION.)
• BS in Computer Science, BS in Computer Engineer or related areas or equivalent education and/or experience.
• Have knowledge and minimum 1-3 years progressively responsible experience in professional service and technical systems deployments. (programming, networking, systems integration, data security, or other I.T. skills).
• Proficient with Microsoft .NET development using C#
• In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF
• Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
• Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
• Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes