Reports to: Sales & Operations Manager
Location: Head Office, Bangkok
• Meet with Sales & Operations Manager to keep him informed on all aspects of the region. Daily by phone, and in person during each weekly Sales Meeting.
• Reports and other activities as required
• Prepare monthly and annual targets for the region based on the template provided. Review with Sales & Operations Manager
• Sales Training to store sales people
• Product Training
o Product benefits,
o New season line orientations,
o Mix & match fashion training – creating outfits. Maximizing sales
o Combination que cards and pictures
• Customer Service and Relations Training & Programs
o Customer service training
o Customer events and programs
o Referral programs
o Repeat sales programs
o Customer loyalty events
o Customer data base development and management
• Recruit, interview, hire, and terminate store staff
• Shift schedule preparation and distribution
• Develop recommended monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and stretch targets
• Manage the activities and results of the store sales staff
o Daily sales meetings
o Daily review of the sales targets and development of ways to help the store sales staff to achieve and over achieve
o Store sales staff incentive programs
o Half month sales meeting with sales staff - individually:
Review month to date sales against targets. Develop solutions to over achieve month end targets
Discuss any inventory issues that may impact sales results. Define solutions.
o Monthly sales meetings with sales staff :
Review results for the month. Define how we could have increased sales and over achieved results better
Review sales target for the next month. Define strategies to achieve or over achieve
o Identify any inventory or operational issues that may impact sales
o Store image and cleanliness Q&A
• Work with Sales & Operations Manager and Purchasing to accurately project inventory levels and orders.
• Oversee monthly store inventory count
o Ensure inventory count is done correctly by corporate procedure
o Sign off on count accuracy
o Ensure numbers are submitted correctly and on time
• Account of any discrepancy
• Inventory Clearance
o Identify clearance inventory
o Work with Department Store/Mall Management or off site locations (Other malls, hotel, warehouse, etc)
o Achieve or exceed monthly inventory clearance sales targets and stock turns.
• Work with sales staff to develop special promotions and events:
o New product launch events
o Sales events
o Promotional events
o Recommend PR and Marketing programs to Sales & Operations Manager
• Work with sales staff and Department Store/Mall Management to maximize the benefit of any Department Store/Mall events and sales.
• Achieve and over achieve monthly sales targets and stretch targets.
• Submit annual, quarterly, and monthly sales target recommendations to Sales & Operations Manager for review and approval.
• Meet with Sales & Operations Manager to review sales achievement and sales strategy on a weekly basis.
• Complete a semi monthly competitive review and special competitor event review and present information and counter strategies to Sales & Operations Manager for approval.
• Speak, read and write Thai and English
• University degree
• 5 years regional retail management experience with a major department store, mall, or retail chain
• Skills on MS Office suite. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Budget preparation experience
• Highly motivated, positive attitude
• Training experience
• Group presentation experience
• Proven retail sales success. A provable history of retail sales success and target over achievement
• High aptitude for fashion design, coordination, and display
• Professional attire and presentation
• Require automobile
• Speak read and write Mandarin
• Computer: CRM software (Maximizer, ACT or Goldmine)
• Previous department or regional P&L responsibility
• Formal fashion education
Expected Travel: 30%
Attractive Commission Program