• Verify the correctness of suppliers’ invoices, review staff claim documents before courier/scanning documents to Share Service Center (SSC). Liaise and support SSC necessary documents for month end closing and accrual, quarterly promotion spending, review payment proposal and respond to SSC queries
• Coordinate with sales administrative teams for submitting invoices, staff reimbursement report, within cut-off date. Respond to team day to day queries regarding to documents and payments, PO, GL, cost centers, accruals, etc.
• Prepare withholding tax certificate, ensure withholding tax and VAT report are timely submitted to Revenue department, update monthly VAT/WHT reconciliation and necessary adjustments, follow up tax invoice to clear undue input VAT
• Prepare manual cheque, cash advance payment, update cheque register, and scan payment vouchers to SSC for posting. Update list of cash advance pending to clear and follow up every month
• Prepare Receipt voucher (non-trade, clear advance, others), deposit to bank, and scan to SSC for posting
• Administrative support to TH team relating to staff claim system, purchase order system, fleet card, credit card, etc.
• Document filing, follow up receipts and support documents to team when required. Follow up Receipt, Tax invoice, advance payments/clearings, etc
• Other administrative tasks of finance department and other ad hoc duties as assigned by Senior accountant and Accounting Manager. Support team for system implementations and enhancements as needed