2. Experience of working in a multinational environment will be an advantage
3. Excellent English communication skills
4. Excellent Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook skills
5. Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
6. Able to work on own initiative
Job Description :
- Assisting the CEO/MD in secretarial and administration duties and in coordination with other departments and customers on the CEO/department's behalf.
- Arranging calendar events including making appointments and travel arrangements, etc.
- Preparing documents (Power Point presentations, Excel, Word, etc)
- Organizing all management meetings (including off-site meetings), compiling agendas and assisting with follow up actions.
- Responding to telephone calls personally, or transferring to appropriate personnel
- Other tasks as assigned
Working : 5 days per week and working hours' specified follow company's working calendar and by company policy.