1. Coordinate team and external customers as necessary.
2. Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve issues with other Cluster Team.
3. Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, techniques and tools to support task performance.
4. Ensure deliverables are prepared to satisfy the project requirements and schedule.
5. Ensure that the team addresses all relevant issues within the specifications and standards.
6. Keep the project manager informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
7. Escalating issues to customer which cannot be resolved by our team.
8. Coach and help develop team members
9. Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving technical issues.
10. Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication and cohesive team effort.
11. As per the project requirement, define proper DT routes and get approval from customers.
12. Guide the Team to Perform DT to cross all cell sectors and Cluster boundary and record DT data, check cell coverage, interference, handover, call drop, call attempt, data service entire Cluster/BSC based on project requirement then output Cluster drive test report.
13. Post analysis Cluster/RNC drive test raw data, find out all network problems such as poor coverage area, call drop, call setup failure, handover failure, low data throughput and etc. Focus on Cluster/RNC drive test KPI to do detail analysis, find out problem root causes and submit a proposal document to solve problems until pass the drive test KPI target.
14. Prepare baseline parameter then optimize according to DT analysis and KPI requirement until achieve target KPI according to project requirement. Parameters including neighbor list, handover parameters, cell parameters and etc. Also have to do consistency check for all parameter daily/Weekly.
15. Perform drive test for cross Cluster or cross systems (in case of possible mutual impact related to RF optimization activities) and carry out post analysis to make sure have no any KPI issues in that area.