The Project Superintendent is accountable for all field operations required to construct the project. This position is responsible for the execution and improvement of project schedule, local procurement, provide direction for ICM site staff, control of sub trade activities on site, and provide assistance in planning and implementing project objectives.
Local knowledge of Thailand and Phuket more specifically, is required. The position will work closely with the team to identify and qualify local suppliers and contractors, provide liaison assistance for local trades onsite, assist in negotiating subcontracts and PO’s, and must be well versed with civil and building construction practices common to Thailand.
Essential and Responsibilities
During this phase, read, administer (as required by the Project Manager), understand all contract documents and reference documents including but not limited to: the contract, subcontracts, drawings, samples, technical data, submittals, conceptual sketches, drawing revisions, clarifications, bulletins, owner furnished lists and installation requirements, budget, schedule and field conditions as directed by Project Manager. Evaluate contract and subcontract scopes of work for errors, interference and coordination gaps
Responsible to plan and manage the construction of the project and coordinate with various consultants, contractors to ensure that the construction of the project be successfully completed within schedule and budget.
* Thai Nationality
* Male aged Minimum 40 years
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
* Exceptional track record in a leadership role with at least 10 years experience of construction
site or having served as an Assistant Superintendent and Field Engineer for a period at least 7 years
* Must be fluent in English of spoken and written English
* Must be able to organize and perform tasks in a logical manner including providing legible accounts
of daily activities
* Computer literacy, willing to do the extra effort and able to work under pressures
* A good team player with strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please sent fully detailed CV, recent photo, current and expected salary with other related documents to:
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo.2 Thepkrasettre Rd, Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket
Tel : 076-360833-38 Fax : 076-360840
Email : email@example.com