Our client, is a global market leader in the logistics industry and “The Logistics company for the world”. Commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 285,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements. Our Client accepts its social responsibility by supporting environmental protection, disaster management and education is actively looking for a Sales Analyst with below qualification and job description.
• Manage effectively the sales support and sales analysis functions for all Sales channels within the country office.
• Design effective customer support program with other departments to exceed customer’s expectations
• Provide professional functional expertise and support to the Sales Planning and Development Manager in order to facilitate delivery of agreed revenue growth levels and achievement of business plans in the National Customers, Regular and Direct Sales revenue streams, through sales reporting and statistics, sales administration and process management.
• Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities deemed necessary by the Sales Planning and Development Manager.
• Provide feedback on data capture techniques and practices
• Develop, lead and deploy a centralized sales planning, support and reporting structure to gain economies of scale and consistency throughout the Country Office including a sales automation tool, encompassing the GSP Platform across all areas of the sales organization, supporting region’s harmonized ‘ways of working’
• Collaborate with country IS Manager to select ‘suppliers of choice’ in all key areas.
• Support project management for sales in conjunction with operations department
• Help in the development of a consistent approach to sales administration and reporting that is leading edge and cost effective.
• Oversees the developmental needs of the sales force through highly effective sales competencies, sales management tools and knowledge training, thus strengthening Client’s position as the leading provider of cross border express distribution services, and providing true differentiation at point of sale.
• Ensure Sales force competency assessment modeling is measurable with KPI.
• Review of country action plans for alignment to regionally agreed standards
• Support the Sales Revenue Target with the Priority Support Service for Loyal Customers on the Rank Up program.
• Drive National Sales profitability by an efficient operation of the Priority Support Service.
• Implement effective customer support procedure under Standard Operating Procedure
• Ensure all sales administrative processes will maintain data integrity and continuous improvement measures are in place to improve productivity while working with key stakeholders involved with sales systems and applications to introduce leading edge technology and align to the network standards.
• Ensure all system applications and databases relevant to sales are updated and in sync with other databases within the Network
• Undertake projects relating to all sales support activities, sales processes and applications report generation & design, revenue and customer databases.
• Extract the information from the varied sales databases and data warehouse with minimum effort, thus allowing the sales force maximum time in the field and to be face-to-face with the customer.
• Consolidate all sales support and planning activities across all country sales channels for effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Analyze and evaluate major customers, markets and industries in the country and provide the required information and recommendations/plans to justify the direction or redirection throughout the National Customers, Regular and Direct Sales revenue streams.
• Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department.
• Plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective functional department.
• Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
• Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
• Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Degree in Business/Marketing/Statistics (or related discipline)
• 3-4 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing Planning at a managerial level
• Experience of Sales Force Automation and implementing them to Sales Professionals at different levels.
• Experience in designing and developing tactical plans, KPIs and statistics, in a large and dynamic sales environment.
• Experience in supporting the development and delivery of sales support systems in a service industry.
• Experience of Sales Database Management, Sales Analysis and use of Business Statistics.
• Experience in developing reports and plans, in a large and dynamic sales environment.
• Experience in leading the development and design of sales performance reports.
• Presentation layout skills
• Sales management skills
• Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Communication skills (English), spoken and written (excellent)
• Understanding of the language of business practices
• Has IT background/experience
o Access Excel
o Database management