• Thai nationality / Female
• Bachelor’s degree in Human resource, Business Administration, Law or any related fields.
• At least 10 years' experience in Human Resources Management Level.
• Knowledge of the following aspects of HR management is required: workforce planning, recruiting, selection, performance management, training & development, employee engagement, talent management, retention and organization design.
• Strong background in payroll, tax, compensation, social security, provident fund, visa and work permit and have knowledge of labour laws and regulations.
• Good command of English in both written and spoken.
• Computer literacy in MS office and related program would be beneficial
• Strong team player, patient and able to provide guidance to large team of staffs
• Friendly, open-minded, self-driven, dynamic, proactive and result-oriented.