POSITION SUMMARY: :
We're seeking a Human Resources and Recruitment Manager to support the GlofinX organisation and deliver the full spectrum of HR support, both strategically and operationally. The successful candidate will combine outstanding relationship skills, analytical abilities and strategic vision to build people and leadership capability, develop an adaptive and progressive organisation and create a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the company.
In order to fulfil this requirement the HRM will work closely across all key HR areas. He or she will rely on core skills such as coaching, influencing, facilitation, communication, process development and critical thinking. The successful incumbent will be not only a strong leader with solid management experience but also a high energy HR professional who can work at all levels- granular, tactical, and big-picture.
They will have responsibility for developing and leading a high performing HR team in a professional, intelligent and results driven manner. They will handle the tactical day-to-day aspects of HR, while driving forward a strategic HR vision
Broad areas of scope will include: :
Organizational Development: Consult and influence business managers to maximize organizational effectiveness. Must be able to identify opportunities for change and create and promote a high performance, progressive and cohesive work culture.
Recruitment and Selection: Develop recruitment and selections initiatives, including print and internet advertising. Conduct and develop Interview and selection processes and tools.
Talent and Performance Management: Advise managers and employees on issues such as identifying performance improvement, reducing staff attrition, identifying and developing key talent, retention strategies and succession planning.
Employee Relations: Primary point person on all ER issues, including manager/employee issues, policies and procedures, statutory HR obligations, labour law compliance, investigations, terminations and reorganizations.
Training and Development: Work closely with corporate Training program to design, secure and deliver appropriate training to the organization.
Compensation and Benefits: Execute corporate compensation and benefits programs, including annual compensation review, salary surveys and retention plans. Partner with operations to assist with execution of HR policy including leave management, appraisal processes, remuneration reviews.
Staffing: Act as liaison between Operational Staffing team and the business.
HR Metrics: Track and report key metrics to business leaders. Must be familiar with metrics and be able to analyze and present confidently.
· Screening resumes and applications and conducting the selection process along with business managers.
· Employee orientation, development, retention and training
· Support Operations Managers in the hiring, performance management and termination of staff
· Providing mediation services for employees and handling conflict and disciplinary situations
· Creating & maintaining personal files for staff and record keeping of all employee master data such as remuneration, leave entitlements, provident fund, medical benefits etc
· Working with finance department in processing attendance and accurate and timely payroll for employees
· Overseeing the human resources department staff and handling all issues involving employee complaints or questions managing office health, safety and mental health and well-being issues
· Ensuring compliance with all HR related statutory requirements and assisting as needed with required filings, research and litigation
· Formulate, analyse and interpret HR policies, practices and programs across the organisation in accordance with local labour laws.
· Perform analysis on staffing metrics to identify and communicate with managers on structure, inconsistencies, and potential cost controls.
· Ensure all HR issues are raised when business plans are being formulated.
· Developing the employment brand through a co-ordinated program of activities to ensure the company attracts top talent.
· Select, train, motivate and evaluate department personnel; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to develop short and long term goals, monitor accomplishments, establish performance requirements and personal development targets and provide coaching for performance improvement and development
· Lead and promote the GlofinX culture, values and practices.