- planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services;
- promoting and marketing the business;
- managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
- setting and achieving sales and profit targets;
- analyzing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
- Handling booking chart via Agoda, Online booking ,Walk in ,Telephone.
- planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- meeting and greeting customers;
- dealing with customer complaints and comments;
- addressing problems and troubleshooting;
- ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
- supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- dealing with contractors and suppliers;
- ensuring security is effective;
- carrying out inspections of property and services;
- ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Report to Khun Aaron and Khun Sunida
· Bachelor's degree in hotel management is a plus, business administration, culinary arts, or a related field.
· 3 years of management experience in hotel operations
· Must have excellent people skills and demonstrate problem solving abilities
· Should be a person of high integrity and commitment.
· Full-Time position
· Willing to start immediatelyor in the near future.
· At least 5 years of experience as hotel management
· Good command in Thai and English in both oral and written aspect
· Hardworking and reliable