เพศ : ชาย , หญิง
อายุ(ปี) : 25 - 30
ระดับการศึกษา : ปริญญาตรี - ปริญญาโท
ประสบการณ์(ปี) : 3
อื่นๆ : ไม่ระบุ
We are a sourcing company which specialises in Supply Chain Services, Industrial Supplies and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). With locations in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, we are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer who will primarily handle the customer complaint system at our Thailand site.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Coordinating complaint related activities in reporting and resolution. You will be directly liaising with the customers, suppliers and internal teams to ensure that problems are defined adequately and that containment and corrective actions are addressing the issues.
• Monitoring and trending of complaint data.
• Coordinating supplier management process; from supplier qualification to on-going supplier performance assessment.
• Performing supplier audits, when required.
• Collating and reporting of quality metrics for management review.
• Updating of relevant procedures to comply with both customer and ISO standard requirements.
• Assisting the Quality Manager in implementing the internal and external audit system.
Experience and Skills required:
• Qualified to a degree in engineering or science related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in quality related role within a high volume- manufacturing environment.
• Qualified internal auditor.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills are required.
• Working knowledge of part and process qualification/validation.
• Must be able to communicate product and/or component specification to internal and external customers.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of the Nonconformance and CAPA systems.
• Must be able to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal English language skills.
Travel may be required.